KU Advising Network
The KU Advising Network (KUAN) is a communication and professional development body. Membership is open to anyone who advises undergraduate students in any capacity at KU. The network was developed with the idea that advisors serve students better when the advising community works together through strategic information-sharing mechanisms. KUAN is supported by the Office of Undergraduate Studies.
2017-18 Calendar of Events
- First Quarterly Convening & Summer BBQ: Monday, June 26th from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. in the Colloquium Room (1010) at Capitol Federal Hall
- Second Quarterly Convening: Thursday, September 14th from 8:30 – 10:00 a.m. in the Adams Alumni Center - Bruckmiller Room
Guest Speakers: David Gaston & Erin Wolfram - University Career Center; Angela Karlin - Financial Aid
- Fall Professional Development Day: Monday, October 16th (all day) at KU Edwards
Theme: Financial Wellness
- Third Quarterly Convening: Wednesday, January 31st from 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. in the Kansas Union - The Jay
- Spring Professional Development Day: Thursday, March 15th from 12:30 - 4:00 p.m. at Adams Alumni Center
- Fourth Quarterly Convening/Awards Ceremony - Monday, May 7th 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. in the Kansas Union Ballroom
Contact KUAN at email@example.com.